RE: Linux/Mozilla related Short-Term Contract

> You're hacking on existing source.  Therefore, you're modifying
> someone else's
> IP.  It's generally considered good form to offer the enhancements back to
> the maintainer, no matter if you expect it to be integrated into
> the source.

So we come back full circle - I did not indicate whether I was going to fold
this back into the source or not.  You made a comment about source forks
assuming I was going to make open source modications to mozilla.  I probably
will but may not if they are not generally useful (as may be too custom to
my specific application).  What was the point?