Re: ethner card problem

Christopher Sekiya (wileyc@example.com) wrote:

Christopher> I have had _so_ much Corega gear die on me ... their FastSW-II gear seems

We use Corega fast ether switches for office use, and have had good
results, too, but yeah - YMMV on their other stuff.  Much better than
Planet (now Planex, or often abbreviated to PCI), though.  Now that stuff
is real crap.  We have an informal rule against plugging any of it
into the network.  There used to be some back in the lean times; a lot
of it failed, the rest was replaced and tossed.

Jonathan