Re: MSword reader

Viktor Pavlenko (vp@example.com) wrote:

Viktor> (is it my ISP's fault I sometimes have to send a message to TLUG
Viktor> several times before it gets through?..)

Do the others get returned, just disappear, or ?  I know there was a
problem (still unresolved?) with someone else sending messages to the
list and having them never go through, even though he is subscribed
to the post list from the same address.  Maybe something is odd?

Jonathan