Re: domain name

On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 03:58:17AM -0600, halimaw@example.com wrote:
>       I've got a problem I dont know if ti's possible or not but here
> goes. I own www.k0n.org and I my my computer to do its webserver my
> connection to the net is modem connection so i do have dynamic ip. I want
> when my computer starts k0n.org will recognize as my ip. Is it possible
> to do that? and if i go to networksolutions to setup my ip it will take

Yes, there are several companies that will provide you with
"dynamic DNS" services.  You run a client program when you
connect that will update their DNS database so that they can
provide DNS for your current address after a short interval.
One list of companies providing this service is at:
http://www.technopagan.org/dynamic/

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo   ICQ: 5981586