Re: Slow browsing?

A.Sajjad Zaidi (sajjad@example.com) wrote:

> Netscape is supposed to be slower than IE on windows, but im not sure how
> true that is. I would only use Opera if it was stable enough for Linux. I
> can run it under wine, but its just not the same.

As if Netscape was stable enough?  :-p

Speedwise, IE has a faster rendering engine than
Netscape, so perceived speed differences between IE and Netscape
are not just a figment of someone's imagination, I'm sure.  The
Gecko rendering engine is supposed to change that.  What do any
Mozilla users who've also used IE say?  Is Mozilla faster?

Jonathan Byrne <j-byrne@example.com>               Engineering Division
Exodus Communications K.K.                          http://www.exodus.co.jp/
Tel:  +81 3-5334-1700   Fax: +81 3-5334-1702        Direct: +81 3-5334-1756