Re: Slow browsing?

Ive found Linux to be faster overall, maybe because it does a lot of
caching at the OS level or maybe because of better net drivers? Ive found
that by installing a caching nameserver, it feels faster and you can use it
as a name server for other machines too.

Netscape is supposed to be slower than IE on windows, but im not sure how
true that is. I would only use Opera if it was stable enough for Linux. I
can run it under wine, but its just not the same.

A.Sajjad Zaidi