Re: Getting suspend mode working in Linux...is it possible

Try to search the manufacturer's web site for PM drivers.

I've a Compaq laptop and have to keep a win partition only
because Compaq provides PM software only for windows. I deleted
that partition once, and only after restoring it and installing
PM software from Compaq sleep/suspend mode was back.

Viktor