APT::Force-LoopBreak option

And another problem: how can I fix the following? Do I want to active the
APT::Force-LoopBreak option and RTFM for that or should I rather do something
else?

###

E: This installation run will require temporarily removing the essential package
libpam0g due to a Conflicts/Pre-Depends loop. This is often bad, but if you
really want to do it, activate the APT::Force-LoopBreak option.
E: Internal Error, Could not early remove libpam0g
Some errors occurred while unpacking. I'm going to configure the
packages that were installed. This may result in duplicate errors
or errors caused by missing dependencies. This is OK, only the errors
above this message are important. Please fix them and run [I]nstall again
Press enter to continue.

dpkg: failed to realloc for variable buffer: Cannot allocate memory

installation script returned error exit status 100.
Press <enter> to continue.

###

Uli