Re: new webpage: rikai.com

<< Well, Todd, do you see my point now? >>

  Ok, lets look at this a different way. Can someone suggest to me a license
that will meet these requirements:

  - GPL like in essence.
  - won't let people sell the output without dealing with me (on the bison
analogy, I think the GPL takes care of this already)
  - unGPL like in the following sense: won't threaten rikai.com's ability to
make up hosting costs with ads. (maybe disallow public free servers, or
require the same ad scheme, I dunno and can use some advice).

  Can I tack something on to the GPL to accomplish the third point? I
realise this takes some freedom away, but what I'm looking for is a sort of
GPL for personal use--and I'm sure there must be other web services out
there in a similar position.

cheers,
Todd

P.S. Down boy! I am not Bill Gates!