Re: ppp, pmcia and isdn question

>I'm currently using chat to login (never changed over from the ancient
>days), so I'll try to set up PAP and then we can compare config files.
>(I'm on Debian woody, but maybe it won't be too different from potato.)

I just made a little experiment, that is I installed slink and used wvdial
to connect to GOL with the pcmcia-card and it worked! I also tried wvdial
before, but it did not work with the previous installation which was potato
testcycle 2. I also tried ISDN, but this still does not work.  But know at
least the pcmcia works, and that is nice! :-)

Uli