Re: new webpage: rikai.com

On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 03:42:12PM +0900, Ulrike Schmidt wrote:
> - hope that maybe Simon Cozens might be interested and make something
> available to the interested public in the near future ...

I'm interested! What am I meant to be doing? If it's the client-side version
of rikai, I'm surprisingly bad at writing web browsers, and I do not know the
first thing about plug-ins.

On the other hand, this could probably be done easily as a local proxy,
rewriting each page with a furigana'd version. If I had the furiganaification
source to fiddle with.

Hmm, doing it as a plugin would be better, then you could read local files.

--
"Which you then convert to gold, non-perishable food, firearms, good liquor &
a secluded hideaway in the last of the internet official protocol standards"