PCMCIA Card Not Working in OpenLinux 2.3

Hi,

I've just joined the mailing list, and am living in Yokohama, but have a
question regarding my PCMCIA card not working with Caldera OpenLinux 2.3,
and eServer 2.3 (I tried both, and have eServer presently installed).

Lizard doesn't seem to detect my PCMCIA card, and I can't get on my network.
My machine specs are:

Toshiba Tecra 8000 Laptop
3 Com 3CCFE574BT 10/100 Network card
256 MB RAM
12 GB HDD

I type 'lsmod', and the output is the following:

Module                  Size  Used by
loop                    7712   0  (unused)
isofs                  17176   0
nfs                    30168   1
sr_mod                 17500   0  (unused)
sd_mod                 17116   0  (unused)
scsi_mod               59248   2  [sr_mod sd_mod]
8390                    6468   0
lockd                  31720   1  [nfs]
sunrpc                 53924   1  [nfs lockd]

Sorry if this is off topic or something. Anyone with the knowledge to help,
it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Scott Barlow