RedHat 6.1 and Japanese

Hi all,

I spent quite a while today searching round the net and the tlug
server on installing Japanese over an English RH 6.1 install. I
found Craig Oda's docs but they are "old" at this stage and all
the PJE references refer to 4.x and 5.x of RH. I actually did
try and download the PJE but right at the start I get the first
script jeinst.sh complains...

        echo "Warning!!                  Warning!!"
        echo "You seem to use libc6/glibc2 system."
        echo "  PJE does not support libc6 system."
        echo " This is experimental support only."

So I didn't install it. I guess it is just a matter of downloading
the fonts, setting up fontpaths, installing the Japanese locale  and
then compiling the kinput and kanna servers to to work with X and
I should be set.

Can anyone tell me where can I get the Japanese fonts for X from?

Much appreciated,

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd                   Have you had your noop today?
tom@example.com                  http://www.nooper.com