new webpage: rikai.com

  Hello there fellow Tokyo Linux fellows.
  I've finally found the time to put my tool for viewing furigana (sort-of)
on web-pages on a server. It occured to me that you fellow penguins might
have an interest in it (and make the best guinea pigs^H^H^H^A^D. Basicly, it
lets one view arbitrary Japanese web pages, and by moving the mouse over
some kanji, a little tip-box will popup under the word with the reading and
English (from Jim Breen's edict, of course).
  The main rikai.com page is the other way around (English->Japanese), if
you or someone you know is of that orientation.
  Of course, don't be silly, it's running on Linux.

  Anyway, when you get the chance, if you'd visit,
    http://www.rikai.com/cgi-bin/HomePage.pl?Language=En

  and let me know what you think (suggestions, does it even work,etc), I'd
greatly appreciate it. You'll need Netscape >= version 4 (but it does work
in Win/I.E. >4 as well (hmmm. actually, better..)).

thanks
Todd Rudick