So, who's going to LinuxWorld?

Marc Christensen writes:

 > I'm going to be at the Caldera booth for quite a bit of the confrence.
 > Anyone else going?

I am driving up on monday from la to see Geek Bowl.
But, I don't have a pass.
Is it ok to use pdf print downloaded from linuxworldexpo site at on-site
registration? If the registration is this easy, why charge it at all?
Or can you accomodate a pass some other way? I need two passes.
Thank you in advance.
Kei.