Re: Linux World Expo at San Jose

On Mon, Aug 07, 2000 at 02:02:44PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
>     Shimpei> The Bay Area public transportation situation is pretty
>     Shimpei> pathetic.
>
> Compared to what?  From where _I_ sit, 最悪の Milpitas doesn't look
> all that bad!

Funny, I seem to recall your drinking in Ebisu until past 10pm last Saturday
and still making it home. That is one thing you definitely could *not* do in
San Francisco without a car if your home was south of Palo Alto--CalTrain
stops around 10pm (clearly, CalTrain officials lack lives, or at least have
never taken the train to San Francisco Symphony concerts on Saturday nights),
and the late night 7something bus line only goes as far as Stanford Shopping
Mall....

--
Shimpei Yamashita                   <http://www2.gol.com/users/shimpei/>
"Outlook not so great"  -- Microsoft Access 2000 "Magic 8-Ball" Easter Egg