Linux World Expo at San Jose

Hello folks,

I'm going to Linux World Expo at San Jose(Aug 15-17), but I've only got
the tickets between San Francisco and Tokyo(Narita). And what's worse,
Hotel is at Milpitas(30 Ranch Drive Milpitas CA 95035) AND I don't have
The driver's license...

I've bought RAND McNALLY's maps of San Jose and Oakland, but I'm not
sure how to come to San Jose Convention Center by train. There are
Railroads near Milpitas on the map actually, but the station names don't
seem to be printed. Perhaps there are some taxis at the hotel, but I
don't know howto come back to the hotel from the convention center.

Could anyone please answer these questions?

[The day I arrive in San Francisco international Airport, I have a plan
to go to around Union Square to purchase some books]

1) Where is the nearest BART's station from San Francisco International Airport?
2) To go to Milpitas' hotel, I'm going to Fremont by BART at first. Is
this the good choice?
3) How to get to the hotel from BART's Fremont station?
4) What is the fastest transportation from the convention center from
the hotel?
5) What is the fastest transportation from the hotel to San Francisco
International Airport? How long time to the airport?(I have to get on
the plane at 11:35(UA))

Thanks in advance,
--
HAYAKAWA Hitoshi