Re: Mule for Turbo Linux(Erratum in my reply).

Hi,
    I am correcting my terrible mistake I did in replying to Mustiantono
<simus@example.com>,

I wrote:

>    Then I pressed down
>    Ctrl key + Backspace   <---------when you install TLS6.0 this key
> combination
> is the default to get Japanese mode. NOT Ctrl+o that is for Turbolinux4.0.
>    I didn't change the default so Kanji code is set to EUC by default.

I just don't know why I wrote 'Ctrl Key + Backspace'. Maybe my brain was NOT
working in hot temp in this huge piece of heat island.

Correction:
Ctrl key + Backslash.(\). (somepeople call it backstroke).

Dear Mistiantono, and others, if I had made you, and TLS users bang their
keyboards by keep pressing down Ctrl Key+ Baskspace and get nothning, here is
my sincere apology. Forgirve me.

Yong-Ming