Re: Mule for Turbo Linux

"Yong-Ming P. Hua" wrote:

I did put that on my .emacs. But still not working........:-(
When I open emacs and  I want to type Japanese chars, I press Ctrl-O which
will give me a window to put Japanese chars.  But then I can't 'commit'
the characters to make the characters to appear on emacs.  Pressing
'enter' resulted in  the Japanese chars I have typed in the deleted.

This is probably the setting of emacs  which I don't quite understand.  If
anyone can direct me to a site explaining how to configure emacs or
sending me .emacs file which works, I would be very gratefull.

Thanks a lot

SmS
http://www.indo.com