zdisk for turbolinux.

Hello,
     I have got a very rudimentary question. Is there Turbolinux version
of 'make zdisk'? After kernel configuration, I did 'make zdisk' in
Turbolinux. And of course the system kept giving me error messages.
Anyone help me with making a system boot disk(Lilo disk) for Turbolinux?
I have installed LILO into MBR all right. And the system boots of
course. But I need the disk version of LILO just in case.
     Thanks in advance.

Yong-Ming

--
FROM THE OFFICE OF YONG-MING HUA(YMH CAL LABORATORY)
yhua@example.com, root@example.com