Re: Best Vine printer filter for Deskjet 850c?

(I accidentally sent an unrevised version of this message directly to Noguera.
We need to do something about tlug-main's reply-to handling)

On Sat, Jul 15, 2000 at 06:40:55AM -0500, David Eduardo Gomez Noguera wrote:

> I dont have a solution, sorry, but please please please, send this very
> same message to TurboLinux.
> That way, they will at  least know of the problem, and fix it.

*chuckle* You think we don't do this?

Cliff frequents (well, frequented) our nomikais.  Several of the TL developers
subscribe to this very mailing list.  One of TL's VPs founded TLUG.  Several
of us (Jonathan included) beta-tested TL distros.  This means that if a problem
with TL arises, and it is determined to be a problem with the TL distro, said
problem WILL be communicated to those responsible for aforementioned TL distro.

Believe it or not, most of us on TLUG do indeed know how to fix problems with
free software (as opposed to open-sourced software).

-- Chris