Re: Xsession / shell

Bruno Raoult wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What is the best way to launch a shell-script in a .xinitrc/.xsession file, which
> will be killed when I logoff?
>
> By default, my shells (bash) keep alive, so I get more than one next time I logon.
>
> Maybe this is a interrupt problem (that I could trap in the script), but I am not sure
> of which kind of interrupt is sent when I quit my session.
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Bruno.

something similar happens to me, but not with scripts, with epplets. it has happened i
have have the xmms spplet like 20 times on my screen...
perhaps if each user had a gnome script to execute on logout...

--
ICQ: 15605359 Bicho

First, they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win. Mahatma Gandhi.