Re: Best Vine printer filter for Deskjet 850c?

I dont have a solution, sorry, but please please please, send this very
same message to TurboLinux.
That way, they will at  least know of the problem, and fix it.

--
ICQ: 15605359 Bicho

First, they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win. Mahatma Gandhi.