Re: Information regarding "Kernel Code read party" on 14th, July as YLUG activity.

In message "Information regarding "Kernel Code read party" on 14th, July as YLUG activity."
    on 00/07/13, "Shinji Kikuchi" <skikuchi@example.com> writes:

>  This time, there is no description about joint working with TLUG. If
>you would like to particpate it, please visit following URL.
>  http://www.utage.org/enkai/ .
>The registration system is available.
>
>  But, unfortunetely, due to some delay of this information, NO seats
>seem to be there maybe, therefore, you might have to stand whole
>time of meeting. According to their information, more ten persons
>can be acceptable. It seems to be better for "on diet" persons, to
>participate this "tough" meeting.   And,  for "Heavy Speakers of
>Japanese" as well.
>
>  Regarding login keys of above URL,  below are available.
>   "kernel24001" for meeting.
>   "pizza24001" for NOMIKAI.

I visited todays 13:00 and these had been no seat for meeting but
9 seat still remained for nomikai.

>Unfortunetely, there seems to be no English version of above.
>
>1)Date: 19:00-21:00 on 14th July 2000 (Fri.)
>2)Place: SHIBUYA Mark City 17F
>             Meeting Room named "Sun Bridge Venture Habitat"

I don't know how to reach there, is it not so difficult thing to
find the Building from JR Shybuya Station?

--
ken