RE: tlug: in subject

On 11-Jul-2000 s-luppescu@example.com wrote:
> On 11-Jul-2000 Fredric Fredricson wrote:
>> Is there a reason why we can't get "lug:" prepended to the
>> subject line any more?
>>
>> It sure made my life (and .procmailrc files) simpler.
>
> Just change the line in .procmailrc to:
>:0:
> ^TO:.*tlug
>
> Works for me.

Ooops. No it doesn't (not even with the missing `* '). Use John Seebach's
solution.
Stuart Luppescu         -=-=-  University of Chicago
$(B:MJ8$HCRF`H~$NIc(B        -=-=-  s-luppescu@example.com
http://www.consortium-chicago.org/people/sl/sl.html
PGP Public Key: www.consortium-chicago.org/people/sl/pubkey.asc
ICQ #21172047  AIM: psycho7070
If you think the system is working, ask someone who's waiting for a prompt.