tlug: debian users who use mutt

For all of those people out there who use debian and mutt (futari,
san-nin tops?), this might be of interest (I don't know where else
you'd hear this, so I thought I'd put it here):

I got email from kikutani-san (who maintains the package), telling me
that:

mutt-ja_1.0.1-2_i386.deb

is available at:

http://master.debian.or.jp/~kikutani/slang

It's quite an improvement over the version (0.95?) that's currently in
Debian. Gpg works, and it no longer dumps raw jis into the headers if
you put Japanese in an address or the subject of your message.

For those of you who roll your own, the japanese-patched mutt and
slang source is there, too.

enjoy,
john
--