Re: tlug: ISDN Hardware

Shawn Gray (lists.tlug):
>I had mentioned before about switching a network from Mac servers over
>to a Linux box.

Yeah, you also mentioned getting paid for it. (I take a particularly dim
view of those who ask mailing lists to help them with a paid job. Maybe
we should all get a cut.)

>I've only dealt with cable modem up until now, so any information on
>setting up for ISDN would be very helpful. I've tried searching for an
>ISDN How-To and other ISDN-related information at linuxdoc.org, but
>haven't come up with very much.

Amazingly, this question came up a few months ago on TLUG, and the
person involved hadn't looked very hard either. Type "Linux ISDN" into
google, and see what comes up. Then look in
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/xxx/
(I'll leave you to guess what the "xxx" should be if you're looking for
isdn related material.)

--
IBM Pollyanna Principle:
	Machines should work.  People should think.