tlug: Apache "Surprise Feed"

I've spent some time lately putting up a web bulletin board for Bujinkan martial arts. (http://bujinkan.graycastle.com if you're interested)

Today, I found a site where someone has stuck my BBS into the bottom frame on his page, making it appear as if it is part of his site.

I could probably figure out how to block access from his site to prevent my page from being served to him, but I thought it would be funny if I could configure Apache to serve a "custom" page just for him. :-) For example, when a request comes in for my bbs page (say, index.html) from his site, Apache recognizes it and serves him you_dickhead.html instead.

Does anyone out there know how to get Apache to do this?

Thanks!

Shawn

Shawn Gray
English/Japanese Translator
& Linux/Perl Gearhead
shawn@example.com

Graycastle Intercultural Communications | http://www.graycastle.com
The Mecca Online MultiCultural Forum http://www.graycastle.com/mecca/

Next Meeting (w/ YLUG): June 16 (Fri) 19:00 Mizonoguchi Marui Family 12F
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat)  13:30 Topic: TBA