tlug: Nomikai-only participants on Friday

I have received a request from Kikuchi-san for a list of how
many people will be attending only the nomikai (not the meeting)
on Friday and will convoy to the nomikai site with me.  I know the
Mizonokuchi area and will meet anyone wishing to do so in
front of JR Musashi-Mizonokuchi station, in the plaza.

So far, no one has said that they want to do this, so I'm
assuming I won't have to meet anyone.  However, if you are
NOT already on the attendee list and you want to meet up
in front of the JR station, please let me know today, so I can
give him an answer.

Or, if you're going on your own and have not added your name
to the list, please do so as soon as you can.

Thanks,

--
Jonathan Byrne <j-byrne@example.com>               Engineering Division
Exodus Communications K.K./Global Online Japan      http://www.exodus.co.jp/

Next Meeting (w/ YLUG): June 16 (Fri) 19:00 Mizonoguchi Marui Family 12F
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat)  13:30 Topic: TBA