Re: tlug: kids (was: MS ordered split)

    Viktor> BTW, does anybody know of some (free) programming
    Viktor> environment for kids I can run on Linux? I saw something
    Viktor> called maybe turtle on Mac long time ago.

UCB Logo is available as a Debian package, so if nothing else you can
find sources on a debian mirror at
debian/dists/unstable/main/source/devel/ucblogo... (or something like
that).

Next Meeting (w/ YLUG): June 16 (Fri) 19:00 Mizonoguchi Marui Family 12F
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat)  13:30 Topic: TBA