tlug: Re: [sendmail-security@example.com: Sendmail Workaround for Linux Capabilities Bug]

Simon Cozens <simon@example.com> writes in tlug@example.com:

> I've been meaning to look into postfix, but all the articles I've
> read about it make it sound fiendishly complex,

"Fiendishly complex" would be overstating it, I believe.  The version
I looked at was more complex to configure than sendmail though.

> and complexity isn't always a virtue when security is concerned.

When is it ever a virtue (wrt security)?

Next Meeting (w/ YLUG): June 16 (Fri) 19:00 Mizonoguchi Marui Family 12F
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat)  13:30 Topic: TBA