tlug: Re: /dev/ftape and grandchildren

> I was hoping to get it working without installing
> ftaper, but will download and do that next. Am I
> making some silly mistake?

actually, this could be a very silly mistake, I guess.
ftaper is the ftape driver, so I guess I need that
before I can do anything else. But, why was I able
to insmod it if it wasn't installed?

Next Meeting (w/ YLUG): June 16 (Fri) 19:00 Mizonoguchi Marui Family 12F
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat)  13:30 Topic: TBA