Re: tlug: Re: MS ordered split

On Sat, Jun 10, 2000 at 06:19:36PM +0900, Austin Kurahone wrote:

> REAL MEN play System Shock 2 on max difficulty and enjoy it. (Chris
> you shouldbe plugging EA, not me ;-)

Chris doesn't play any games anymore -- making sure the game servers stay
running tends to burn one out towards gaming ;)

> I have no problem with Zork, adventure et al though...

I assume everyone has heard of frotz, the open-sourced (not GPL) infocom game
interpreter for every platform under the sun.  It was sort of neat playing
Hitchhiker's Guide on my VAX.

-- Chris
Next Meeting (w/ YLUG): June 16 (Fri) 19:00 Mizonoguchi Marui Family 12F
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat)  13:30 Topic: TBA