Re: tlug: MS ordered split

> Hi,

> Checking slashdot from work, the judge guy ordered Microsoft split.
> (How am I supposed to play half-life with out windows *sniff*)

Buy A REAL VIDEOGAME for REAL MEN.
You have the choice between:

Frogger,
QBert

and

Pong.

;)

Joking. I was going to Say "Unreal Tournament". I Just downloaded the
Linux Version.

--
Davide Inglima, limaCAT
Unix: one of the components of a successful GNU/Emacs operating system.

Next Meeting (w/ YLUG): June 16 (Fri) 19:00 Mizonoguchi Marui Family 12F
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat)  13:30 Topic: TBA