Re: tlug: [sendmail-security@example.com: Sendmail Workaround for Linux Capabilities Bug]

On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 12:58:46PM +0900
Thomas O'Dowd wrote...

> What's the lists feelings on qmail? When I used to have a REAL job, we
> used sendmail but now that I've got my own machines setup at home, I
> don't use anything other than qmail. It was so easy to setup and the

I prefer postfix over qmail. postfix's philosophy goes into the same
direction as qmail but it's implemented more consequently and it has
a DFSG free licence. Not that I refuse non-free software, but qmail's
licence seems to be particulary unfriendly.

--

	Oliver M. Bolzer
	oliver@example.com

"Real men never define acrynoms; they understand them genetically."

GPG (PGP) Fingerprint = 621B 52F6 2AC1 36DB 8761  018F 8786 87AD EF50 D1FF