Re: tlug: META tags in perl scripts

>Um, on second thought, what "refresh" directive?
>
>It doesn't seem to exist in the standards.  Do you have an URL?

Yes, you're right. According to O'Reilly's HTML The Definitive Guide,
"Client-pull dynamic documents work with Netscape and Internet Explorer
because the browsers respond to a special HTTP header field called refresh":

seconds)
Yahoo after 15 secs)

And to reply to Stephen's other mail:
>    Darren> You don't need the content type I believe;
>
>You do if you want to conform to standards.  Some browsers (w3.el in

PHP's header() command, like CGI.pm, was hiding that from me :-).

Darren

Next Meeting (w/ YLUG): June 16 (Fri) 19:00 Mizonoguchi Marui Family 12F
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat)  13:30 Topic: TBA