tlug: Any use for a Remote Wake-Up system?

Hi it is Yong-Ming again,
   I found this nifty system called 'A Remote Wake-Up system' in the
card built in.
Well it works in playing Microsoft. But do you think it is of any use
for Linux?
Nowadays when you shutdown your system and it shutsdown until you turn
it on.
I want the server to boot up automatically when power from UPS comes
back.
Do you guys do it manually? I usually do it manually simply 'cause
sometimes power
comes back temporarily for a second or two. That is a problem. I want to
boot
the system up when power comes back for sure. The reason for asking
about
Remode Wake-Up sytem.

Yong-Ming

--
FROM THE OFFICE OF YONG-MING HUA(YMH CAL LABORATORY)
yhua@example.com, root@example.com

Next Meeting (w/ YLUG): June 16 (Fri) 19:00 Mizonoguchi Marui Family 12F
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat)  13:30 Topic: TBA