tlug: Craig Oda's Linux-Nihongo document

  Sorry if this question has been asked when I was unsubcribed,
but I recently downloaded Craig Oda's magnificent Linux-Nihongo
document in the PDF version.  Something around pg. 100 or so of
what I've downloaded seems to cause the various PDF readers to
choke.  Anyone else noticed this?

  Cheers,  Dennis

Next Meeting (w/ YLUG): June 16 (Fri) 19:00 Mizonoguchi Marui Family 12F
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat)  13:30 Topic: TBA