tlug: 6/16 Nomikai after TLUG Meeting - Joint with YLUG.(Voluntary Announcement)

Hi all,

 Regarding the next nomikai party after joint meeting with YLUG,
it is almost decided, but not final one.  As my voluntary job, I will
give you some notice.

 *Place:
     AMATARO J  on 4F inside AJINO SHOKUSAIKAN building.
     The above building is located in front of MIZONOKUCHI Station.
     Tel : 044-813-2366  (+81-44-813-2366 for oversea members)

         Nambu Line

            |  Mizonokuchi.
    --ZZZZZZZZZZZZ----------- Denentoshi Line >> To Shibuya
           H    HHHHH
           H    H       H
           H    H       H   Concource of Misunokuchi Station.
           H    HHHHH
            |    TTTTTTT
            |    | Here  |  << 4F in This building.
            |
            |  To Kawasaki.

 *Participation fee (estimated):
    2000 - 3000 yen each for dinner, plus added fee for beverage.
    (Another option is +1700 Yen for Free Drinking)

     Maybe, regardless of men or women, it will be constant.

 *Date:
    16th, June. 2000 (Fri)  21:00 - 22:30(?)  or 20:30- 22:00....

    Still not clear.
    Could you give us your suggestion regarding starting time ?
    Some persons are anxious about ending time.

 *Additional matter:
   Basically, we estimate the number of attendant will be around
   50,  however,  it will be possible to accept more 10 members.

   But, anyway, it seems to be better to contact to  Tomita-San,
   or Yamashita-San, or other persons including me clearly, if you
   intend to join the even only nomikai.

    According to Obata-San as a "secretary" of this nomikai, final
  estimation will be made on 14th (Wed'day). Therefore, to especially
  only nomikai attendant,  could you please let us know your intention
  by 13th this month.

  Finally, despite of my immature expression,
  thank you for your reading !!!

  Regard,
  S.Kikuchi.
         T L U G - Tokyo Linux Users Group