Re: tlug: TLUGgers in Mita/Aoyama area?

Hi Jonathan, for what shall I sell me soul today? I have some stock
options I could trade for whatever it is. My phone number is
03-5311-1388 if it matters. For what it's worth I know I'm not in any of
the areas that can get Tokyo Metallic's ADSL.

No need to comment on the following immediately......

BTW, I just forwarded a sh*tload of spam and its fallout to
abuse@example.com I was unsure of the most appropriate response in this
case because of the volume. It appears to be a case of someone 1) adding
my address to an alias, and 2) subscribing that alias to a mailing list.
Your appropriately directed wrath or at least your future advice would
be appreciated.

-j