Re: Helixcode WTF? [was: tlug: errr mail program?]

    Simon> Then there's no point me telling you. :)

[...]

    Simon> I'm a command-line guy,

Which is why I'd listen to you.

    Simon> Around GNOME 1.0ish, there was very little idea what GNOME
    Simon> actually *WAS*, even among GNOME developers. Lots of
    Simon> buzzwords were thrown around and there was no content, and
    Simon> I got very put off.

Dôkan, dôkan.

Yep.  I KNEW you were reliable.

    Simon> It sounds corny, but I used to use the console mode all the
    Simon> time, and now I'm using GNOME. So it is worth a look.

Well, I don't even use the console all that much, I use M-x shell :-)
But I'll take advice from a console guy any time.

Next Meeting (w/ YLUG): June 16 (Fri) 19:00 Mizonoguchi Marui Family 12F
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat)  13:30 Topic: TBA