Re: tlug: errr mail program?

Thomas O'Dowd (lists.tlug):
>Evolution from helixcode is one to watch when it comes out. They are
>currently still writing it and only a skel program was released thus
>far but they say end of June they might have something.

Well, actually, we're doing a bit better than that. I demoed version
0.0.0 at the last TLUG meeting, and that has pretty functional contact,
calendar and mail support. I use it with my Palm to keep track of all
my contacts. Yes, it can send mail using POP/SMTP or Unix mail. It's
sweet. If you want to keep up-to-date, get into using the GNOME CVS.

Helixcode is good. Yes.

Oh, and look out for Tradeclient, at http://www.tradeclient.org/
--
"He was a modest, good-humored boy.  It was Oxford that made him insufferable."
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), 19:00   Tengu TokyoEkiMae