Re: tlug: Re: telnet: different question + others

    John> On Mon, May 29, 2000 at 11:46:45PM +0900, B0Ti wrote:

    >> Well, this is what i've done.  Just would like to see some
    >> other xmodmap files done by someone else, which might be more
    >> useful then my own.

    John> well, here's the contents of my .xmodmaprc. It's not much,
    John> but maybe something will be useful for you. It solved a
    John> couple of pretty annoying problems for me:

The old ways are the best I guess, but why aren't we using XKB?  That
would make it much easier to contribute back, instead passing it
around as folklore.

(Yeah, yeah, if I had my act together I'd contrib the stuff _I've_
written, at least put it on a web site....  WTF:

	     http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/Tools/XKB/

This is probably summat Debbrokenness (maybe just bad Loch? but I
digress) specific, but gives some idea of what can be done.  Diffs
against the originals (they're in subdirectories of
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb) might help figure out what's going on.

       http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/Tools/XKB/solo.png.html

is a little amusing, at least.)

Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), 19:00   Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat) 13:30   Topic: TBA