Re: tlug: telnet: different question + others

On Sun, May 28, 2000 at 12:30:58PM +0900, B0Ti wrote:

> Since I'm not planning to go to this class, I'm trying to figure out how
> to emulate my attendance ;-)
>
> The computerrom has yellow dog linux running on macs, and also winNT on
> sgi pcs, and the main server is running sgi irix.
> Login access is denied from every host except the machines of the
> computerroom. They changed this because last year I could happily log in
> from home.
> I thought about making a cron job that would log in before class and log
> out after, but dunno exactly what command to execute. Is it possible
> with telnet or only ssh?

The answer to the bit followed by a question mark is "No", I expect.

:-)

Cheers,
----
-x80
Frank G Bennett, Jr         @@
Faculty of Law, Nagoya Univ () email: bennett@example.com
Tel: +81[(0)52]789-2239     ()

Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), 19:00   Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat) 13:30   Topic: TBA