Re: tlug: telehodai

Tony Laszlo (lists.tlug):
>Have you any ideas of how I could set up a
>failsafe system which would shut down the
>ppp connection at 7:59 am?

First, you might want to consider using diald, which can do things like
restrict a connection by time, bring it back up if it dies, or only
connect when needed.

>Something in the cron files, maybe?

Spot on. "killall pppd" will do it. "man 5 crontab" for the rest. :)

--
I respect faith, but doubt is what gives you an education.
		-- Wilson Mizner