Re: tlug: Re: Xconfig problems

>>  Is there anything I still can try?
>

>1. Swap the card with your neighbours' windoughs machine ;) I think I
>saw the win driver available for free (wow!)  download from Fujitsu
>support site.
>
>2. Take my old S3/Trio 32 (VRAM 1 MB only) card available for
>free giveaway (free as in free beer :) by snailmail.

Thanks for the offer :) If its just a matter of putting in another card I
should be able to get one from a neighbors machine or similar, otherwise I
would gratefully accept your offer. Are there any restrictions on cards
except for that they should be supported by X-Windows? I mean can I just put
in any card?

Uli

Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), 19:00   Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat) 13:30   Topic: TBA