Re: tlug: setting mail domain

Virtually all WinMac mail clients have a bunch of boxes for mail
retrieval information, and another separate box for the originating
address you want to stick on outgoing messages, usually labeled Your
Email Address or Email Address or even Return Address in the case of
older Eudora.

As a general solution, you call tell folks that This is your email
address, That is your mail account information and SMTP and POP3 and
such, please keep that in mind when following setup instructions for
more generic email accounts such as what can be found at
http://www.gol.com/support/ or in the help menus of whatever clients
they're using.

-g