tlug: setting mail domain

With Linux it was easy.

by setting the user domain in pine to "issho.org"
and creating a user "info", I was also able to send
mail as info@example.com , a virtual domain address
that ISSHO is now able to use.

Problem is, many ISSHO members are not using
Linux, but will need to do the same thing on
their Mac and Windows systems. I have scoured the
net looking for ways to do the same thing on
those systems, but haven't found anything
that makes sense to me. I suppose these
people are using things like Outlook, Eudora
and Netscape as their mail readers...

Is there an easy answer, or should I tell
everyone to do the Linux thing?

Thanks!

Tony Laszlo
ISSHO

Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), 19:00   Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat) 13:30   Topic: TBA