tlug: Wireless networking in Linux

Anyone know anything about prices, availability and Linuxability of
wireless networking kit here? I got no sane response from my local
hardware shop, apart from the Apple Airport, which I doubt will be
any use. Summer's coming, and I want to hack outside...

Incidentally, book is now finished. There'll be some kind of celebration
at the end of the month.

--
You're all sick, except Simon. And he's sick, too. -- Kake Lemon Pugh
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), 19:00   Tengu TokyoEkiMae