tlug: canna user dictionaries

Hi, everybody,

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to add custom words to my
canna dictionary. It's annoying when every time I want to enter, say,
the hiragana は, it's automatically converted into 葉 at first
instead of the more sensible hiragana particle. It would seem that
the best place to override this would be in a custom user dictionary.
Only, I'm not exactly sure how to add words to it.

I've looked through the documentation that came with canna, even
tried to read the Japanese documentation and found where the actual
dictionary files live, but can't seem to figure out the best way to
do this. Can someone point me in the right direction? A link to
relevant documentation would be greatly appreciated.

よろしく、

john

--
jseebach@example.com